1. Possess the knowledge about energy and environmental science and engineering.
2. Use experiments and simulations to solve scientific challenges.
3. Have writing, reading and briefing skills in both Chinese and English scientific reports.
4. Be capable to plan projects and lead teamwork.
5. Analyze engineering and scientific problems and solve them with innovative ways.
6. Understand the trend of international industries and the impact of energy and environmental science to the world.
7. Realize one’s professional ethics and responsibility to the society.